GOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. :DD AM SUPER PROUD OF MY JUNIORS. &&& Lao wang promised a dance chalet, which, IM INVITED!! :) :) :)
Yupz, im fussing about this whole thing. But i dont care. Poooooof! If you think its nothing to fuss about, then YOU GUYS ARE DAMN WRONG (bugger said i sound like im scolding ppl, but this isnt referring to anybody.)! Because you arent the one forking out time to practice, accompany them. D: Although im not obliged to do so, but that's because i love my dance family! :D
This is the only thing that lifted my mood today. Tsk. Terrible to the max.
Well, i dont mind, & i wont probe. I cant be bothered. Aint the first anw. :)
I just want to pass my promos, safely graduate from PJC, & enter uni. I dont really have time for other things.
I think im going bonkers. Because i think SEA history is interesting. :O
No comments:
Post a Comment